Thursday, April 19, 2007

Two Secrets to Success in the Service Industry

I recently came up with Two Secrets to Success (tm) for business owners in the home-service industry (electricians, plumbers, house cleaners, contractors, etc). A competent service provider who implements these two techniques will be GUARANTEED to make LOTS AND LOTS of money. The amazing thing about these secrets is that, even though almost nobody knows about them, they are so simple to implement. I personally certify that any service provider who uses these techniques will immediately have more business than they know what to do with!!

Since I am not in the home-service industry, however, I cannot take advantage of these secrets. As such, I am offering to divulge these secrets to you, for free, right here, in my blog.

Secret #1: When you say that you are going to show up at a particular time, show up at that time!

Secret #2: If, for some reason, you cannot show up at your scheduled time, let your client know ASAP.

If you follow these rules, you will be able to set yourself apart from the competition (because very few people seem to know about these rules it seems), you will get repeat business and referrals (which is the lifeblood of any service business), and, most importantly, you will make LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY!!!!

If you do decide to use my secret, please feel free to send me a modest donation as a token of appreciation....

No comments: